12 July 2014

Boohoo Clothing Haul ♡

Hi everyone! :) 
For those of you that don't know, Boohoo is an online clothing store and they're got some amazing clothing are pretty reasonable prices. They had a sale for 25% off of dresses, so I decided to buy a few things.
I ordered these on the 25th of June and they arrived on the 9th. This was a bit more than two weeks but considering New Zealand is in the middle of nowhere, this was pretty reasonable shipping time. 
I was quite happy overall with the things I received, and would definitely buy more things from them :)
_________________________________________________________________
Jen Tartan Print Collar
Smock dress - size 6



First thing I got was this dress, which I was most excited to receive. It's a red tartan smock dress. It's got a small black collar at the top which I think is super cute. I am 157cm tall, or 5ft1. I am actually quite short for my age, but I found that this dress still fit me quite well, and it would also look gorgeous if you're taller. The fabric is lovely and it's very comfortable. I wore it with some black tights, and boots.
 _________________________________________________________________________________
Cosette Teired Pleated
Babydoll dress - size 8


Next thing I got was this this dress, it's white and pleated. This dress is not opaque so you'd have to wear a cami underneath it so that your bits and bobs don't show. Other than that, the fabric feels lovely and it's quite comfy and very very pretty if you were tall enough for it :) The dress came half way between my knee on me. It's quite big, so I suggest buying one a size smaller than your usual size. I wore it with a heart shaped necklace and red Vans.
 ________________________________________________________________


Jess Club Swing dress
Size - 8
Last dress I got is my favourite out of all the dresses and it's a grey swing dress with dark grey specs. It's tight around the top and then it fans out as it goes along and it hangs beautifully at the bottom. Another thing I love about this is that when you spin, the dress twirls and does all that fancy stuff and it looks sooo pretty! I tried to take a photo of it spinning and it didn't work out but I promise it does spin! :) One thing that is problematic is that it is very sheer fabric, so you'd have to wear a cami and maybe nude coloured undies or else it will definitely show and you don't want that or else you'll just look silly haha. But otherwise, the fabric is comfy and soft and I love it :) I wore it with plain white socks and limited edition white Converse with little pink polka dots on them.

 ________________________________________________________________



Holly Slash Neck Oversized
Tee - Size 6


This is probably my favourite purchase out of everything even though it's simple. It's a baggy white top and it hangs off your shoulder, and I don't have anything like this in my wardrobe. It's such soft nice fabric. It's not sheer fabric, although I'd still wear a cami underneath just incase. It's got tiny rips in the side and it's not too long or short, it's just perfect. It's so simple and easy to wear and I'm so happy I finally have this in my wardrobe :) I wore it with colourful leggings from Supré and cream flats from L.K Bennett. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tiaami Ombre Printed
Leggings - Size 8
I'm addicted to leggings, I actually think I have a slight problem. Apart from sweatpants, they're like the only thing I wear. I love leggings that are unique, like ones with pretty patterns on them and these caught my eye and I instantly added them to my basket. They fit me really really nicely and they're a really nice length and I think if you were taller they'd fit you as well :) They're not the same fabric as typical leggings but they are still comfy and still do stretch. I think this would look great with a simple top, like the white one I got. Here I'm wearing it with a white cami and my red Vans again. I was also wearing a silver owl necklace from Forever 21 but I forgot to take a photo of it haha ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________


Janey Fur Trim Lace Up Boots - UK
size 3
Last but not least I got these boots which are absolutely adorable. They're black with fur on the inside and coming out the top as well. They're so so comfy and warm and I love love love them. I wore them yesterday and they're soooo comfy. They also look super duper cute! The UK size 3 is a NZ size 5, and I am a NZ size 3 so I was worried that they'd be too big for me, but they still fit all right with plenty of room left :) I wore these with a long, white knit and black leggings ... yes, leggings again.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The clothes at Boohoo are still on sale so you can still go and grab some while you can :)
Ciao! xx

17 comments:

  1. Im absolutely in LOVE with the swing dress! Does boohoo do free shipping?
    x
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does free shipping on orders $35 and over :) x

      Delete
  2. omg just come across your blog and I must say it is looking amazing :) I love what you have wrote will defo keep in touch :)


    I have just done a summer tag and i tag everyone http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would mean a lot if you check it out :)


    keep up the good work :)

    jade

    ps... I love what you have brought :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your summer tag! :) I might have to one later, but it's currently winter in New Zealand haha x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog, its so good :) i look forward to reading more :)


    http://aoifejane123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these boohoo clothes; I defiantly need to go have a look! Your pictures were so nice too!

    theamygill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the clothes you've bought. The last dress really suits you. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love all of the clothes you got! Now I want to go shopping on there! Your blog is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to read more! -xx Britt
    brittanyleland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that white pleated dress <3 & I basically live in basic slouchy tee's and dress them up with jewelry & such.

    xoxo
    ariellelouisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too haha, #Team slouchy clothes ;)

      Delete
  10. Loved all the dresses and the shoes are so cute!

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the shoes so cute haha, thanks :) x

      Delete
  11. Oohhhhhh youve made me wanting to go to boohoo now!!!!

    www.ourfavthngsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete