8 August 2014

Huge Drugstore Makeup Haul ♡


Surprise surprise, it's another haul. This is quite a biggun so bear with me here haha. This was not purchased all in one go, this is everything I've bought since my last makeup haul ... yeah, I know I know, I just ... I need help. 
________________________________________________________________________

 face 

♥ I'll start with BB creams. I got this one from Garnier which I also featured in my July favourites*. I loooove this so much haha.

♥ I also picked up another Collection concealer in Warm-medium 3 which is also in my July favourites.* 
♥ I also got the Rimmel stay matte powder. This is perfect for keeping your makeup on your face all day. I highly highly recommend this, I have mine in 001 transparent so it's perfect for all skin tones.
♥ Next is foundations. I wanted something that would be very light on my skin that would just make my skin look a little bit better without being heavy so I picked up the Revlon Nearly Naked. Once again, I have two because the first one I bought in 150 Nude was WAY too dark and made my face look orange. So I went back and got the one in 120 Vanilla which is perfect for my skintone. They're amazing foundations if you want something that's very light.
________________________________________________________________________

eyes 

♥ I picked up a Nyx jumbo eye pencil in 614 Lavender. These fade a bit on me, but the colours are gorgeous and for the price they're quite good. And they have a maaaassive range of colours :)
♥ I got two Revlon eyeshadow palettes. First one is 010 Sweet innocence and I really freaking love this! It's nicely pigmented and lasts a long time on my lids and doesn't crease. It has six different colours which are all fairly neutral except for one dark purple and I've just found this very very handy. The other one I got was 585 Sea mist. They're both super good quality :)
♥ I also finally hopped onto the band wagon and got a Wet n Wild trio palette. I got the one called Walking on Eggshells in 380 and oh my goodness, this is SOOO GOOD! It's so pigmented and buttery and extremely velvety and easy to blend and lasts ages and doesn't fade or crease and wow. It's so incredible, and it's also really really cheap! If you haven't tried these yet then what are you waiting for!
♥ I also got a Revlon Lash potion mascara. I got this mostly because I was attracted to the packaging haha, it's a decent mascara, there's not much to say about it. It does the job and makes my eyelashes black :)

________________________________________________________________________

lips 



♥ I got two of the Revlon matte balms (never one to miss a trend), one in 205 Elusive which is a beautiful slightly medium pinky shade, and one in 230 Complex which is a browny- orangy nude. I really like these chubby stick things, they last a decent amount of time and the colour payoff from these is soooo good! They're also super creamy and not drying at all considering they're a matte balm. I really highly recommend these :)
From left : Revlon 205 Elusive, Revlon 230 Elusive, Nyx Pure
Red, Revlon Juicy Papaya, Revlon 820 Pink Cognito
♥ I also got two more lipsticks from Revlon (whoops). I got the Revlon lip butter in 027 Juicy papaya which is a gorgeous coral orangey peachy pink colour. These are so super moisturising and they're quite sheer, I'd say they're halfway between a lipstick and a lipbalm but I've just really been liking it and their colour selection is huge and you have to go and try one haha :)
♥ I also got a Revlon super lustrous lipstick in 820 Pink cognito. It's a pink with slight golden shimmer in it, but it's very very sheer.
♥ Last but not least I got a Nyx matte lipstick in Pure red. It's a beautiful cherry red colour and they have heaaaps of different colours to choose from. The pigmentation in these is INSANE. They last super long on my lips and like the Revlon matte balms are not drying in the slightest even though they're matte. I just really really like this and I have to look into getting more of them :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and
hope I've helped in some way and that I didn't buy too much ... I'm sure I'm not the only one that buys a ridiculous amount of makeup. Right? *nervous giggle*

Ciao xx





* If you want to know more about these products, you can go to my July favourites :) 

16 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon matte balms they're really good. That foundation looks good, I might try it out xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should haha, it's really good :) x

      Delete
    2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my blog xx

      Delete
  2. Love the lip prdoucts! The colours are amazing!!
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! I love your blog and would love to follow it, but you haven't got a GFG button, would you be able to add the widget to your blog?
    Amazing post, the revlon matte balms are amazing!

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while but I finally figured out how to do it! Hope that helps :)
      Thank you, and yeah the Matte balms are incredible, they're one of my all time favourite lip products :) x

      Delete
  5. Wow some of the lip colours are Georgous! Will definitely be checking those out next time I go shopping which I assure you is very soon haha xx I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit! I'm in desperate need of some followers x. http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I replied to your question you asked about the gfc followers p, if you scroll down to my liebster bonys post and click on the comments and find yours! I hope it will help x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!xx
    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got some amazing things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing the Revlon Matte Balms everywhere and I really want to try them. You can never go wrong with a matte lip. Lovely post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. all of the lip products you bought look so nice! i want them all! definitely going to have to get some on payday!
    alice x

    http://alicelester.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey rhin! Just a quickie, we've been blogging for 5 months now and unfortunately only have 3 followers. How did you manage to get so many and what are your tips? Love from reyna (aka R) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been blogging for two months so I'm probably not the best person to come for this haha x
      I don't really do it for the followers, I just do it cus I love doing it and I love getting a response from people :) I don't really know how you'd get more followers, I guess you could comment on more peoples pages or self promote haha :) Either way, good luck! x

      Delete