18 April 2015

Lipstick Splurge ♡


Rimmel Kate Moss in 106 - I've had other Rimmel lipsticks previously and the Kate Moss collection has always been my absolute favourite. They're so incredibly pigmented and glide on really nicely and they don't dry your lips out either! Their formula is just incredible and they stain your lips slighty as well so they last really well. I even love the smell of them!
Loréal Colour Riche in 600 Doutzen's Nude (Privee by Doutzen collection) and 286 The Queen's Kiss (Project Runway collection) - Firstly, these lipsticks smell so good. Best. Smelling. Lipsticks. Ever. I love the two colour I picked up in these, one's more of a nude and the other ones a berry purple colour that would look really nice in the colder months. These lipsticks are have a glossy finish and are decently pigmented, they're also super buttery and moisturising as well. 

__________________________________________

Maybelline Colour Drama in 630 Nude Perfection and 510 Red Essential - These lip pencils are a new release from Maybelline and there's been a lot of hype about them going around, and rightly so! They're sooooo creamy and easy to apply. They're also really pigmented and last really well too. I can't really fault these, they're just stunning. I picked up two, one's a dark berry red and the other one is a stunning Kylie Jenner esque nude colour.
__________________________________________

Rimmel Apocalips in 501 Stellar - I have no idea why I've not heard so much hype about these lip laquers cus dangggg, this impressed me sooo much! The colour I picked up in this is a gorgeous bright neon fuschia. It's so incredibly pigmented, it's unbelievable, definitely one of the most pigmented things I have ever used, I was so blown away by this. Despite being so pigmented it's super easy to apply with the doe foot applicator. It has a very glossy finish but it lasts really well as well. If you've not yet tried these I would highly recommend trying one out! 

I definitely don't need to buy any more lipsticks for a while now (although we all know I probably will haha). Thanks for reading, ciao! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment